Web design prices 2017
Most business owners are well past the stage of knowing how important it is to have a website presence - but still very few really know quite how powerful it can be, when looking at the bigger picture.
People already know that their website is their biggest customer facing brand element. It speaks to more people than your company brochure or sales team ever could. They also know they have the options to trade online, generate leads, communicate and educate staff, and to use their website as a business tool. But again, very few have seen the whole strategy come together successfully.
Web process and strategy
- Site Architecture: We conduct online research of competitors and draft wireframe diagrams of the website. Wireframes are like the architectural plans for a house; they specify the pages within the site and key information within them. They are reviewed with the client for feedback and finalisation.
- Functional Specification: Our team will develop the functional specification in collaboration with the client. This defines the functionality to be included within the site.
- Design: A creative brief is devised collectively with the client. Design is started based on the wireframe layouts. We provide two to three different options of a home page and a sample content page for clients to review.
- Test: We test the site for bugs before, after and while the content is uploaded for all common browsers. We create bugs lists which are addressed one by one. Clients are expected to undertake detailed testing during the final stages of the project.
- Live!: When the content is uploaded and the site is tested and functioning, the site is posted live on the web.
From 1 to 4 pages£245
From 5 to 8 pages£475
From 9 to 12 pages£595
12 or more pagesFrom £695
Blog style websiteFrom £375
E-commerce websiteFrom £595
Listing websiteFrom £1195
Social websiteFrom £1495
- Unlimited design concepts and revisions
- Free .com domain name
- 1 year free hosting
- Logo design and branding
- Google Analytics integration
- Search engine optimisation
- Submission to all major search engines
- Personalised email accounts
- Cross browser and device compatibility
- 24/7 expert technical support