Email design prices 2017
Email marketing is a strategy that your business cannot afford to ignore. It is an important technique that can open many doors to growing your customer base and generating revenues quickly.
One of the biggest advantages of email marketing is that it frees you to market your business to a larger audience and at different times of day. Emails transcend time and space, allowing you to spread the news about your business to customers across the globe. The beauty of email is also that existing and potential customers can have access to information about your business 24 hours a day. Unlike traditional radio and television ads, email marketing for business is done anytime and anywhere.
Another of the great advantages of email marketing is that you can develop creative campaigns that truly capture the heart and soul of your organization. Emails can be fun and interactive. You might consider adding graphics, videos, music, or even a simple game when you use email marketing for business. These creative additions make your emails memorable and encourage customers to learn more about what you have to offer. Market your business creatively with interactive emails.
E-mail marketing is popular with companies for several reasons:
- A mailing list provides the ability to distribute information to a wide range of specific, potential customers at a relatively low cost.
- An exact return on investment can be tracked ("track to basket") and has proven to be high when done properly. E-mail marketing is often reported as second only to search marketing as the most effective online marketing tactic.
- The delivery time for an e-mail message is short (i.e., seconds or minutes) as compared to a mailed advertisement (i.e., one or more days).
- An advertiser is able to "push" the message to its audience, as opposed to website-based advertising, which relies on a customer to visit that website.
- E-mail messages are easy to track. An advertiser can track users via autoresponders, web bugs, bounce messages, unsubscribe requests, read receipts, click-throughs, etc. These mechanisms can be used to measure open rates, positive or negative responses, and to correlate sales with marketing.
- Advertisers can generate repeat business affordably and automatically.
- Over half of Internet users check or send e-mail on a typical day.
- Tracking and response metrics enables tuning and optimisation of the E-mail marketing channel by a process of testing different variants and calculation of statistically signficant results.
Email designFrom £125